RON TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU!
Ron made the move to Savannah, Georgia from Saratoga Springs, New York in 1990, and has become a transplanted native Savannahian who hopes to spend the rest of his life in this diverse southern community of creative individuals. We are all blessed to be living in this part of Chatham County which is indisputably the best part of the Georgia Lowcountry. In addition to the incredible nature which abounds up and down Georgia’s Atlantic coast, Savannah has so many cultural actvities and truly is the most beautiful and interesting small southern city on the entire east coast.
Ron Melander has always put people above all else and continues to treat his contacts like friends rather than only business associates. Ron discovered the road to success by using kindness and doing unto others as he would want them to do unto him.
Of course the negotiation stage in any real estate transaction is a different matter and “business is business”, as one of his hard-driving clients recently said. Ron knows how to drive a hard bargain on either side of the deal, but in every other situation and stage of the transaction, real estate is a highly collaborative business. Working together with a high spirited sense of cooperation makes the process go more smoothly and results in a better experience for all.
So for a really great real estate experience, try Ron out. Ron is a hard working, patient, reliable, and sincere individual. His manner and personal style and attention to detail will help to ease the stress of one of the most important economic transactions we make. Ron looks forward to being on your team and helping you with all your real estate needs.
ABOUT RON MELANDER
- Experience and Confidence - I know the greater historic Savannah area from end to end, having moved here in 1990. I have just begun my sixth year in the practice of Real Estate.
- After over five years of market analysis and listing and sales experience, I am confident in my ability and judgment of current and future market trends and property values.
- Thinking about a move? Trust me to help you clarify your needs and options in these turbulent market conditions.
- In 2010, I expect to close my 50th real estate transaction!
- I have been a top producing agent every year I have been in practice, selling millions of dollars of property every year.
- Real Estate is my profession. I work full time at this and keep an assistant to help me reach my performance goals.
- Trust - you can totally trust me to represent your interests - with well over 100 hours of continuing education under my belt I understand the intricacies of the practice of real estate.
- If you have ever bought or sold real estate before, you may have had the feeling that profit was the driving force behind the deal. Times have changed for the most part. I have always looked at things differently anyway. It's all about relationships.
- I have literally several thousand friends in Savannah and many talented people live here who may be able to help you with your various needs. Let me make connections for you!
- Results - it is all about helping you reach your goals, whether it is selling or buying, from $45K to million's plus, I am well equipped to get the job done with minimum stress to you.
- I will create a memorable experience for you from beginning to end with kindness and compassion for your specific needs!
- My broker is Keller Williams Realty, International. The most advanced, fastest growing real estate company in America!
- In 2009, Keller Williams Realty out performed every other agency in the greater Savannah area and leads the nation in attracting and retaining top performing agents.
- Having learned the inside and outside workings of a significant long established boutique agency here in Savannah over the past 4 years, I know the shortcomings. Keller Williams represents the best model for helping people buy and sell real estate.
- The Keller Williams system is first of all about doing the very best for our clients. KW is truly all about you!
- Keller Williams is also an agent-centric business model. Unlike most brokerages, KW is all about supporting the agents who are in the front lines. Guess what? This system has proven to be a win-win for everyone!
- The management team of every Keller Williams market center does not sell real estate and compete with the agents. They are tasked exclusively with empowering their agents through the outstanding KW systems and models.
- Training, training, training! An amazing educational system has been developed at KW and it keeps getting better.
- Keller Williams has a great Luxury and Commercial division. The network of outstanding agents is superior to our competition.